Dump Truck Hire Sydney (9T Capacity)
9T Dump Truck Hire Overview
Earthmoving Hire Australia’s 9 Tonne Dumpers can carry loads around the most challenging terrain.
Straightforward operator controls, Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) and safety belts ensure they are safe and easy to use.
- Engine Make & Model: Deutz TCD 3.6 L4 90kW/121hp at 2200rpm
- Number of Cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Powershuttle transmission, 4 speeds forward and reverse with torque converter. Heavy duty drive train.
- Axles & Brakes: Heavy duty double reduction axles with totally enclosed oil immersed disc brakes.
- Fuel Capacity: 72L
- Hydraulic System Fluid Capacity: 50L
- Wheels & Tyres: 500/60 – 22.5 High floatation tyres 14 ply
- Road speed kph:
- 1st gear: 5.4
- 2nd gear: 8.7
- 3rd gear: 16.4
- 4th gear: 30.1
Dimensions and Operating Weight of the 9T Dump Truck
- Overall length – 5047 mm
- Overall height – ROPS up – 3415 mm
- Overall height – ROPS down –2630 mm
- Overall height – skip tipped – 4000 mm
- Prow height –1787 mm
- Tipped prow height – 246 mm
- Side loading height – 2002 mm
- Wheel base – 2440 mm
- Ground clearance – 447 mm
- Overall width – 2435 mm
- Width over tyres – 2430 mm
- Outer turning circle – 13 metres